20 January 2007

Selfish


Just because he wants to buy a car, everyone else has to cut down on costs.

This is so ridiculous it's hilarious. Was just in the kitchen right now, and he asked me whether I eat a lot of pizza when I'm at home. Yeah, I eat pizza. It's easy, and quick, and healthy too.
"The oven uses a lot of electricity."
"So what should I do? Stop eating?" I asked, surprised he even said that.
"That's not what I mean."
Well, what else could anyone mean by that?! The oven uses electricity. The oven is therefore expensive, so the only conclusion can be: cut down the use of the oven, or better yet, stop using it altogether.

Last night he said we need to cut down on costs. He claims that I'm home "all the time", so I use a lot of electricity.... But didn't he just recently accuse me of treating this place as a hotel and accuse me of not being home at all? Am I now supposed to calculate the exact amount of time when I'm at home and when I'm not so as not to be accused of being completely absent or accused of being always at home?

I told him straight away if he wants to cut down costs he can turn off the computer at night instead of letting it run 24/7! If he wants to cut down costs, stop smoking!

Nothing is ever right... except for what he says and does.

No comments: