15 January 2007

Sick


Woke up with a runny nose and spinning headache. Somehow between last night and this morning I managed to catch a cold. I remembered saying to someone the other day I've not been ill for a long, long time. What you say comes back with a vengence.

Been trying to do more revising for the whole day, but keep on dozing off. At one point I sat at my desk and was drooling... over my war crimes and genocide study notes. Feel so cold, and sore all over. Just took another fifteen minute 'power break', and not really feeling better.

Dreading tomorrow... and whether I'll be able to make it to the exam hall. And even more, whether my mind'll be clear enough to do an exam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon .. really soon!

Eat lots of vitamines and things. *Nods*

And good luck, I hope you make it. (: I think you probably will though!