19 August 2013

Exam eve

I don't know why or how... I just broke down and started crying.
Over a fricking exam. An exam! Why am I putting myself through this? Putting myself through an experience that is seriously undermining and collapse the relative calm and peace I have slowly built up over the past few months in finding some closure to losing mum...

 It's been a gruesome ten days of studying. At times studying and reading till I no longer could because of the extremely disheartening subject matter. Heart-wrenching and painful subject matter. Personal and sensitive subject matter. Things leave me so exhausted, so traumatised and so longing to just close my eyes and sleep so that I do not have to feel or think...

Am I weak or what?


No one, no one, no one, can know what I feel... No one can know what I feel.


No comments: