26 March 2011

nightmare,,,

I woke up, so terribly shaken, groaning and my body curled up in a ball, writhing.

The images And sounds were so terribly disturbing,all too real, all too possible...

Mum, brother and I were on a trip somewhere, driving next to a river with little settlements on either side of the bank. We stopped at a place to rest, a place which happened to belong to someone we knew.

Mum retreated to bed early, but from the door open ajar, I cod see her in terrible, terrible pain and agony. "why did you come out when you were in such discomfort?" I asked.

She did not reply, but just kept rocking back and forth, holding onto her aching arm. It was à terribly sorry sight to see...

In the next scene,  mum begun crying, begun lashing out at people all around her, and she was sweating profusely, talking gibberish like she had lost her ability to speak. I watched in tears, rushed to camp her down , to reassure her that it'll all be alright, but even I panicked and was so terribly lost and shaken by her convulsions and throws of her fist.

"please, mum, nooooooooo!"

That's when I woke up and found myself groaning, but Those groans were not answered..:

No comments: