17 November 2010

The way



What else can you throw at me, world?
I feel so toxic, so negative, so depressed, and I feel those feelings boil deep inside.
I feel so deadly, like my thoughts and words could poison people and things around me. So much that I just feel like hiding myself, to keep myself at a distant so as to save the rest of the world from the present me...

What else do you have in store, waiting to creep up on me, to weigh me down when I'm already at a low point?
More provocations of jealousy, envy and longing for something I am not or do not have?
More ugly emotions that arise from seeing people around me find their hopes and lives, when I am at such a lost and fragile stage  in life?
How much longer are you going to torment and tease me, when I am already near a breaking point?

I feel my inside crashing down, feel the confidence and trust I have painfully built up over the years crumble and vanish as if they never existed. And my head is raging wildly, storming violently with negativity and insecurity.

What else can you throw at me, world?

No comments: