30 April 2010

Keeping a secret...

It's hard to keep a secret, especially if it's one when revealed will trigger happy reactions. My brother has already landed, and should be home within an hour or so. Mum has absolutely no idea (though, people on facebook can piece together his whereabouts after he posted a comment on my wall while transiting in Bangkok...).

Throughout the day I've been dropping hints, but mum does not suspect anything at all. In fact, she still feels somewhat upset that brother had earlier told her that he was coming, but then said he's not anymore (when in fact he is here already...) just to 'surprise' her.

I wonder how mum will react when he walks through that door.

Just got a text message from brother, telling me to keep mum awake. Problem is, I have trouble keeping awake myself...!

No comments: