27 July 2006

Oh....wow!

Just been invited for an interview at a 'very important organisation for international criminal justice'. I'm not going to say which organisation just yet... but I guess smart people out there can figure out themselves. They say they want someone like me with a background in Asian and African studies. My SOASian years fit perfectly into that criteria, and so does my internship two years ago!

So far, it's all "hush, hush", not even my parents know. I don't like people to get excited and then disappointed about nothing.

IF I'm successful, I could be starting an internship there for the next half a year. Would definitely be a big step up for my career (in what I'm not sure yet...).
I've been really hoping to get a reply from them, and sort of gave up after what's almost been four months of waiting...but just then a surprise hits you when you least expect it.

No comments: