24 July 2006

Loving you, loving me Ch10

The new chapter at Nifty and GA is now online.
Please scroll down for pictures and more that go with this part of the story.

It's already chapter 10 of the story, which is a lot further than I thought the story would go when I first started writing.

So far I've gotten lots of positive feedback on how good the story is, and how a lot of people are really enjoying the story (so far). Thanks to those who wrote and for their comments. Problem is I hear how good the story is, but not how bad. I mean it would help if people would also offer suggestions on how to improve the writing, development, plot etc.

I got a very useful comment from someone who said I start thinking about rounding the story up slowly, because frankly stories with more than 20chapters are 'off putting' and "same ole, same ole".

See, some suggestion like that really helps. Hope people can come up with more!

Happy reading! : )

No comments: