21 July 2006

Just classic!!!

"Do you love me?" (Picture from REUTERS)

My goodness, I know Bush and Blair are close, but how close???
Look at the pink tie, and the meaningful silent gaze between their eyes.

This is just classic! And even better because it’s all true! Read here for the whole dialogue.

---

Bush: Yo, Blair. How are you doing?

Blair: I'm just...

Bush: You're leaving?

Blair: No, no, no not yet.

[…]

Bush: […] Thanks for the sweater - it's awfully thoughtful of you.

Blair: It's a pleasure.

Bush: I know you picked it out yourself.

Blair: Oh absolutely - in fact I knitted it!!!

[...]

(Talking about a third guy, most likely Syrian President Bashir Assad)

Bush: Yeah, yeah, he is sweet

Blair: He is honey.


---------------------------------------------

Maybe that's why these world leaders enjoy it so much at Camp David.

Next time they'll be exchanging underwears...

No comments: