20 May 2013

Emotional


When is it really over? When did it all end without me knowing? No amount of tears, no amount of pouring out my sorrows and feelings seems to have any effect or elicit any response from the ex. 

How pitiful I was, how foolish I was making myself vulnerable in front of someone again. What did I expect? That things will be like in my dreams and fantasies, that one day someone will turn around and tell me how much I mean to the person and how for as long as I live I will never have to suffer loneliness or feel this unbearable void inside again? 

Am I too sentimental? Too emotional and too attached to the past? I wonder how one could let go so easily. He says he has his way of dealing with things, says he lives every day thinking about me and how things could be. But can I believe that? Can anyone believe when someone chooses one person over another? 

I am tired. So tired from this all. I am so tired of broken dreams, broken promises and being hurt again and again...

I am so tired of sitting alone and crying... Tired of being abandoned

No comments: