04 September 2012

Dedication

I know tomorrow will be better.

I know, I know that there will be a tomorrow when this sorrow, this pain, this loneliness will have subsided.

Until then, I must be strong, brave and stand on my own.
Cry if I must, grit my teeth if I must, ache if I must.
One day, these dark moments of mourning will turn into a brighter, better tomorrow.

One day, I can wipe away these tears and soothe this pain and feel love and find myself again.




What can I give you?
I continue to ask
I continue to look for it
Can't stop thinking...

Pigeons dedicate themselves to the blue sky.
Star lights dedicate themselves to the long night.
What can I give you, my little child?

Rainy seasons dedicate themselves to the ground.
Days and months dedicate themselves to the seasons.
What can I give you, my mom and dad?

No comments: