23 June 2011

To write soon...

I've not had much time to really sit down and write about my impressions of the surrounding nature. Partly because everyday is filled with different activities, hiking, but also touring around places mum and I have been staying at. Partly also because I'm almost constantly by mum's side to make sure she is alright, as she has some difficulty communicating here, and also as she is still experiencing health problems from occasionally.

I hope write something about this trip in the Canadian Rockies someday, in something poetic and beautiful to really do justice to the magnificent experiences and sights that nature has offered me on this trip...

Believe me, these six, seven days have really touched me a lot, and made me fall in love with this country and its people even more...

No comments: