04 April 2011

Bedbugs!

I can't believe within one day of moving, my former flatmate already has serious issues with her new place.

Just out of courtesy I asked her yesterday how her new apartment is, and then came two messages telling me that there is a bedbug infestation. Not just that, she implied that the problem came from my apartment, and that the bedbugs followed her there. I really wonder how anyone be so insensitive and not realise what kind of very personal accusation it is to imply I'm partly the reason for her latest bites and itchiness.

Once more, i know for sure I made the right decsion in asking her to move, and whatever happens now is no longer my concern. I think i have do en more than enough in the last couple of months to accommodate her demanding nature and her ability to take so many things for granted. Maybe now that she's on her own, she'll realise what she had and how I helped her when she was in need, at times even to the detriment of my own living space and comfort.

I have already had enough, and all I can and ever want to do now is wish her luck. Nothing more, nothing less, for I owe her nothing.

No comments: