07 April 2010

Paranoia

Paranoia... or is it common sense? Should people be afraid of others, be distrustful and suspicious of the intentions of others? Should you always be wary of other people's real motivations for doing something, for saying something?

Maybe I'm just too naive... to 'nice' and too trustful of people and their good-nature. Maybe I'm blind and ignorant of the reality of people's dark hearts and dark thoughts. So what if people cheat me? So what if people get the better end of the bargain? It's their karma... it's what they'll have to pay back sooner or later. If it's inherently wrong what they are doing, then they will regret it, they will wish they had never been so greedy or covetous.

Or is that I'm simply too weak to fight and stand up for my rights, however I have been wronged?





No comments: