16 December 2006

What the....


I really don't know what I did wrong. I cook practically everyday and clean up after me.
I gave them gifts for the Dutch version of 'Christmas' a few weeks ago, and there wasn't even a acknowledgement of the gifts, let alone a thank you. I care about their health, whenever they feel unwell. When they need help I help without wanting anything in return. And yet when I'm not needed weeks and months can go by without a single word. Like I'm not even there.

Just as I was stepping out of my room I find a pile of my clean, recently-washed clothes dumped at my door. Not even the decency to give them to me in person. I was sitting two steps away at my desk.

Such inconsideration...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh David, this is horrible. I don't know how things became this way in your home, but this is not right. Is it too late for a family meeting and trying to repair the broken relationship? I just can't imagine somebody being that cold to you. This seems totally impossible to me... I want to cry for you...

Big hug,
Michael.