04 August 2006

Gay Pride 2006

That time of the year again: Gay Pride Amsterdam!
It started today already, and lasts until Sunday. Tomorrow is the BIG day with extravagant festitivies and parties all over Amsterdam.

I'm planning to go tomorrow afternoon, to see what it's like. I've actually never been before, even though I've lived here so long. I think because I'm really scared of these kind of events...parties in general. But it wouldn't hurt to go, I guess, and I've been saying to myself I should start doing things I never did before...all part of the 'discover myself' plan I set out to do last year.

Hmmmm, I really wish I could go with someone, so that I don't feel so left out and alone....but then I've got noone. Not exactly the kind of event you'd invite your straight friends to. Let alone my housemates!

Oh well, who knows....anything can happen.

No comments: