25 August 2006

Blog merger!

With the new Blogger Beta I've managed to merge all four of my blogs under one account! Including this one, that's
The account under "Alternatme" has disappeared, and now it's just "Formosa" : )
That means I don't need to sign in to different accounts each time I need to publish on a different blog. I'm really liking this new version.

I'll customise my other blogs over the next few days to give them a 'newer and fresher' look.
Though I must say, even though the four blogs are under one account now, this 'alternative blog' will remain unlisted in my public profile, until I decide otherwise. At the moment I still feel I need an 'alternative' venting space to get rid of things on my mind that certain people around me wouldn't like to hear or know about.

Happy reading!
  • Related news: according to MapStats, the number of visitors to this blog has almost surpassed that to my main blog! And this one's just been running for less than four months, compared to the other one, which is more than a year old : )
    Which may mean this blog is either really good, or the other is totally boring...or both.

2 comments:

soldeboy said...

Hey,

I reckon u r back from your London trip. About the tear in your jeans, i think it'll make a fashion statement if it's bigger :)

You are starting your school term soon, enjoy your carefree life till then.

Ben

Unknown said...

No surprise that this blog is the more popular. This is the REAL you and I think we all enjoy reading about this persona rather than the other. Take care.