12 June 2015

Waiver


Today is the date I waive a so-called financing condition, basically guaranteeing I have the fnances and will commit to buying. If I back out now , I lose the deposit.
But there's no backing out now. I've found a yoga studio new my new pad, I've gone in google maps and mapped the way to get to the showrooms for my new kitchen countertop, and even mapped the way to get to the airport. There's no backing out now, because I'm excited and committed. Somehow this place feels good, just right.
Is it any wonder why the building is on (and actually named after) Adelaide, the city I'll be going to in two weeks? Is it a pure coincidence that I should get a CD of the music Alegria when I went to see the building for the second time?
I wrote to my brother, despite the initial negative response from him, and his second email was much more supportive and understanding. The economics, of having to pay a lot of rent and using the same money would cover fees and mortgage, just makes sense. Even if I don't live there, I can rent the place out, and get some additional income from the property. This is what my parents instilled in me: real estate, immobiles , are the most stable form of assets. Buy, buy, buy, mum told me
(Facebook today, incidentally, showed me a pic of me three years ago with mum... Sitting by her side, minutes after I rushed home after the graduation I never wanted to have, wearing a grad cap and a forced smile...).

No comments: