02 November 2013

Seeing dad

It's been so long I have not seen dad, just see him and spend time with him.
Just before waking up, I saw him...

He held my hand, we walked side by side, as we were going somewhere. Where exactly, I wasn't sure. But somehow we were at "Adlerhorst", the bunker complex that served as the Nazi's military command, or at least saw signs of it. There were highways, forests, and we just walked side by side together through this all.


Then somehow, we got on a train/bus, and travelled through a city. It appeared to be Taichung... Dad disappeared for a while, and I couldn't find him. Then I noticed him sitting at the front carriage... I looked at him from afar... he was such a little, thin man, a sweet man, my father... my sweet father. Throughout the dream, we spoke little, or perhaps not at all...

But I felt the love and affection, I felt the bond between us that I miss so dearly...
 So very dearly.

Otherwise, I would not be crying now.

No comments: