17 August 2012

Hurt

170812.2320

Really, who understands?
They can tell you it will take time.
They can tell you that it is normal to feel a certain way.

But who of these people underwent what I went through?
Who of these people know exactly, feel exactly as I do and can fully, fully appreciate the hurt and the depth of fear deep down?

It is too easy to talk about mourning, to say "I understand", but at the end of the day, I think to myself: "You will really understand when these things happen to you..."
And god forbid that should happen to any one...

 Sometimes it's best to say nothing. Sometimes all you need to say is nothing, and all you need to do is hold someone's hand and make them feel you will be there no matter what. Because words get in the way. Words mean so little.

No comments: