23 September 2010

Disconnected

Not sure why, but for the past few weeks every time I talk to mum, there appears to be a disconnect on the line. Partly the reason is technical, partly it seems and sounds like whenever I call she's either not home or in a hurry to hang up quickly, even though we've only chatted for a little while. It's frustrating, and if there is anything more annoying, then it's a broken skype connection through which you can barely hear one another.

I hang up (or she hangs up), and I feel so dissatisfied, especially as I'm not sure how she's going or what she's doing these days. Even just now, I called her to say goodbye before I go away for the 10day retreat, the conversation lasted less than a minute. I just hope nothing is wrong with her.... and that nothing serious happens while I am away...

No comments: