18 March 2009

Heydays

It's been a while since I last blogged. I mean really write something and reflect on what has been going on in my life. Between travels, and being part of a moot team, I rarely have time to myself nowadays.

In a way, it's good. I seem to be so much happier to be busy, to wake up everyday and work towards something... even if this something requires me to spend almost every moment of my waking moments in the last two weeks to be almost constantly thinking about space, law and militarisation. I enjoy the experience, but have really been going to bed late and eating not so healthily, despite my promise to myself to really take care of myself after coming back from Taiwan at the beginning of February.

Other than that, I've been getting to know msyself a little more. At least, through friends. One particular person stands out, someone I met and really connected with back in December, and we've been spending a lot of time together of late. Perhaps too much time? Especially as he is already with someone.... I'm not sure how I feel about this all... Knowing that at times I'm in the library till late, he even brings me dinner. It's so touching, so very romantic. But what does it all mean? I just don't know, and it's in a way intimi--dating... But it does feel so wonderful every time I see him, and I smile when I see him.

Really, really smile...

1 comment:

itchingjo said...

take care..all the best wishes.
positive energy from Honduras