09 November 2008

Lost and down


I'm really not sure what it is... for the last month or so I've been feeling so restless, so devoid of motivation. I sit at home, surf the net, fidget with things here and there, and the hours, days, weeks go by. I try to study or do the research work I'm supposed to be doing... but I cannot concentrate. I simply cannot sit down for long enough without being distracted.

And I feel terrible.... terrible because I'm so restless and so lacking in motivation. What happened to me? What's wrong with me now? I have it all... a nice comfortable home of my own, no worries of money, not much worries about family, yet I'm so agitated and so down for some reason.

There is one thing I can point to, but I'm not sure it's the reason.... if it can be one. I often feel so alone here at home... often feel so lonely, being here in this what could be a really warm and romantic home, all alone by myself with noone to talk to, noone to share with.

Could that be the reason behind my agitation, my restlessness, my lack of motivation and just simple lethargy? I feel down.... like I'm not even sure what I am doing here, what I am doing in this study of mine.... like there is nothing I'm working towards...

Really lost, and down...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOT greetings from Tegucigalpa, directly to you! Wish so that I can give you a big tight hug! Lone travellers are never real lonely-'cause having "families" around the corner. There are lone moments sometimes while sitting alone in a room. Go out! Breath the air! and Cheer up! All the best. You always have warm prayers and greetings from this tropical area.
(abrazo)