18 July 2007

ARGH!


Suddenly feel so frustrated, and I have no idea why! The weather's turned great, and finally there's the feel that it's summer, but not happy :(

Went to work, spent a few hours trying to work on thesis, but instead made me feel like I have no idea what I'm writing about... And the whole office building was almost completely empty, because everyone was away on holiday. So it was even more quiet than usual, like I was the only person there... I really could feel the loneliness building up again, because I haven't spoken to anyone for days...

At five I decided to go home early, but while cycling home I felt so miserable. Everyone seems to be so happy, enjoying the sun and sitting outside the terraces. And I... I don't even feel like going home... don't feel like going back to that place where people scream and shout at seven in the morning already!

I just feel like getting away... just want to get away from all this, get away from everything that's irritating me! But where to...? What would I do there by myself...? Driving me nuts...

So angry for some reason, like I want to just scream or break something!!! It's such a terrifying thought, because I don't usually feel like this! But I don't really know why...

ARGHHHHH!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try to cheer up. (:

Things aren't so bad!