24 March 2015

Where to go from here?

What do you want to do in life? Do you want to go another year, go  through life doing today the same thing over and over again? It is too easy to get comfortable in a place and position (even one that pays so poorly and in which you feel so underappreciated...). Wake up...

Stop "riding the wave", start thinking about ( better yet do actually !) Making waves. Year after year, for three years almost it is the same job, same people, same kind of routine. Are you not tired? Are you not feeling stifled and stunted in your growth and in life?

I am. I truly feel it. No wonder there are days I just feel like sleeping and am just so demotivated to do anything at all. Because there is no joy I derive from work, no passion which fuels my very being and everyday life.

Decide what you want... Make a choice, make a decision. Cut away the weed and toxic parts of life, and work toward a goal, a destination, a greater good and greater future than just getting by and getting till the end of the week.

My life is worth far more than that. 
My parents would want far more from me than just living a mundane life of being mediocre and lacking in passion and excitement.

No comments: