18 January 2014

Nightmares


Studying has been such a struggle, a painful struggle. Why? Because I'm not interested, at all... Because I'm not into the law! 

Why am I even doing this, for what reason? For what purpose? For whom?
 Is this why I try to do everything but study for  an exam that I don't even want to do? 

I just feel like napping, sleeping, napping and sleeping... And that's what I do. 

And i dream...

I see my family, I see my mum, whom I miss so much. I see my brother, my home in Europe, my cat who passed away in October. I see all that I miss, all that I treasured in life....

I see them all, and I long to be there with them. There in this image of reality which only appears when i sleep. is this why i sleep so much?  Is this why So  i can escape and hope to join them in the world of dreams?

No comments: