29 November 2007

Bright, bright sun shiny day




Woke up much too late... saw the rain and the gray clouds, and closed my eyes and went back to sleep. Not once, not twice, but three times. Until a friend called at around 1pm.

Time to get up. We chatted a while and exchanged lives. It's hard to get out of a slump when you're down... Getting up in the morning, I think of all the things that I need to do for work, and feel like if I just sleep it'll go away. But then again, subconsciously my dream pattern seem to be clouded by the fears and thoughts of work and things I still need to do.

Some days you feel like you're losing control of your life. Sometimes you look around your room and realise it's such a dusty big mess that it's not funny. You want to clean, you want to get yourself out of the hole you've dug yourself into, but it takes so much motivation, so much energy and a big push from within and without to get you started.


Oh yes I can make it now the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is that rainbow I've been praying for
It's gonna be a bright bright bright bright sun shiny day

No comments: