16 September 2007

Vacation!

I've not had a vacation for months, and the same day that I finished my summer course, my mum arrived to stay with me for around three weeks. It's really nice to see her again after more than half a year, and seeing that she and I (and my brother) all need a little break, we're all going to France and Germany for a few days.

I've always wanted to share the beautiful cities of Strasbourg and Heidelberg with my mum, so we'll be staying there a few days. Also gives me a chance to see my godson, who I haven't seen for a almost three months.

Back Friday! :)

3 comments:

itchingjo said...

Ha. I just came back from Dubai (an abosulute business trip) and you've gone travelling. Good to grasp some time to read your stories. Hope all's well and will write to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Have a good time!!

And sorry for all the silence. o: The people are busy.

Formosa said...

Oh, you're alive! :)