10 August 2006

LYLM: progress


Some people have been asking what happened to the story.

Short answer: it's underway!

Long answer: the next chapter will be a long one, much longer than anything I've written before. And it takes time to capture that mood and spirit I'm trying to set for the chapter and the characters. Something 'nice' will definitely happen between them.

The wait will be worth it. I hope.

I'll most likely be able to finish it before the weekend, and then my editor will proofread it, and bounce back on comments.

I promise by the beginning of next week you'll be able to enjoy the magic again. (I hope) : )


UPDATE!
14 augustus 2006

OK, my editor and I have started working on the chapter together. I can say for now that readers are in for a treat. But the chapter is REALLY REALLY long, and we're more or less planning to split it into two sections, so people won't get bored.
Just a couple more days, and the latest chapter will be up!

Sorry for the delay, but I've been upgrading my computer in the last two days, so have not had much time to work on it during the weekend, which is usually when I do work on it.

No comments: