19 June 2006

Summer plans?

I sort of had a sudden idea the other day.

My friend in France seems to need a lot of help, especially in the first few months after birth. My idea is to ‘move’ to France, and stay with her for a while, at least for the summer period. I could take care of her and the baby, do ‘heavy’ chores and help around, while at the same time study French.

I’ve always wanted to study French, and this would the perfect opportunity to do ‘two things at once’: help my friend and study! Besides, I’ve never joined a ‘summer course/camp’ in my life before, so it would be a first for me. I hear you’ll get to meet lots of new and interesting people, and perhaps it could be a ‘summer of love’ even…

Just an idea… not sure how or whether it would all work out. There’s some ‘hurdles’ at home I need to overcome, and some other business I need to take care of.

It all seems so exciting the more I think about it!

No comments: